450W LED Shoebox Street Pole Lighting, Waterproof 63000LM Outdoor 5000K
- The 450w led parking lot lights bring 63000LM with SMD3030 chips.Ideal substitution for 1500W HPS/MH traditional lights. Up to 140lm/watt, 150°beam angle. 5000K color temperature of lighting is a nice choice for street light illumination. Anti-shock, anti-moisture, no glare, no strobe light, no ghosting, protecting your eyes
- Commercial Grade Material - The UL/DLC Listed led street area lights are made of die-casting aluminum body with polyester powder-coated finish. The scientific design helps the exterior light post top to dissipate better, achieve the best use of the led lighting. IP65 waterproof and Dimmable: 1-10V, wet environment, sandstorms, snowstorms, and harsh weather conditions
Perfect for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights and vapor lamps—this LED shoebox area light shines brightly when reliability and performance are critical. The parking lot light emits 63,000 lumens of cool and natural white illumination. A life expectancy that's 3 times as long as MH fixtures—the LED light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements. The weatherproof die-cast aluminum housing guards against damage done by harsh or wet weather conditions and a removable cover allows for easy access to the driver and mounting arm hardware. This LED area light is designed to slip-fit onto a round pole or can be used with one of several mounting options on the sides of round or square poles. This LED area light is equipped with a constant-current driver and operates within a wide 100-277 VAC range.
● UL & DLC certified
● IP65 driver & IP65 housing, input voltage AC100-277V
● 63,000 Lumens
● 5 Years Warranty
● No UV or IR in the beam
● Easy to install and adjustable pole-mounted
● Energy-saving, long service life.
● Housing: Heavy-gauge die-formed aluminum.
● Light is soft and uniform, Safe to eyes
● Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming
● Green and eco-friendly without mercury
- Parking lots
- Car dealerships
- Outdoor sports areas
- Campuses and parks
- Commercial complexes
- New constructions