6 Pack 2x4 FT LED Flat Panel Light, 40/50/60W, CCT Selectable 4000K/5000K/6500K
- SELECTABLE CCT and WATTAGES - Our LED flat panel Ceiling light comes with 3 kinds of color temperature 4000K/5000K/6500K and 3 wattages 40W/50W/60W, which offers soft and uniform light distribution through your space, sturdier construction, and no yellowing over time.
- DIMMABLE - Smoothly dimming compatible with 0-10V dimmers (Dimmer Not Included). No flashing, No noise. Smooth PMMA cover with uniformity perfect light distribution.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The LED Flat Panel Troffer light is designed with high-efficiency LED chips, Amazing brightness up to 6900 lumens. It's perfect for any home light: bedroom, kitchen, closet, bathroom, living room, garage, basement...
- EASY INSTALLATION - Drop Ceiling Panel Light can be built-in directly with slim installation depth. They can be mounted as a ceiling-mounted ceiling lights or suspended free-hanging luminaires to meet your lighting needs.
2’ x 4’ LED Panel light is a replacement for traditional 4qty of 36 Watt fluorescent tubes included with 120W Driver combining 264W. Consuming only 50 Watts of power while providing up to 5451 lumens. LED Panel contains no mercury and is in accordance with CE and RoHS testing standards in addition to being UL and DLC certified. The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadow-less light. Designed for residential and commercial conventional suspended grid ceilings for new construction applications or retrofitting existing fluorescent troffer light fixtures. The LEDs enable long life, high lumen maintenance, and high CRI, and no-maintenance required and constructed without hazardous materials.
- Save electricity bill, save energy and reduce maintenance costs. 50W LED Tube Light replaces 36W fluorescent tubes with fixture combined 264W.
- 5500K-6000K Color Temperature.
- No ballast and starter required. No more buzzing sound. Easy Installation.
- Eco-Friendly. No UV or mercury.
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Rated at 50,000 hour life span.
- Commercial Complexes
- Conference Room Lighting
- New Construction
- Offices, Meeting Rooms
- Hotel LED Lighting